Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Video: Mike & Isobel Dunkley

It's hard to believe but the whole video production side of my job has grown from ZERO in 2008 to nearly 50% of my time in 2011. And my knowledge of digital video shooting/editing/producing has grown from zero in 2008 to whatever minimal level of funcionality that currently exists which allows me to glue some pixels together and post them online with a bit of music and/or narration included. I NEVER would have thought I'd be doing what I'm doing. But isn't that how it is when we surrender our souls to Christ?

It's so interesting to see how my role at MMS has changed since my arrival in Coshocton back in February of 1997. There'll be more on my changing role in our upcoming newsletter.

But the video adventure continues with the audio side attracting a bit more of my interest...

Audio challenges aside, here's a short video feature I put together for Mike & Isobel Dunkley. Mike and Isobel have served as staff with MMS since 2005.I hope you enjoy your introduction to the Dunkleys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am amazed at the professional product you complete! You are doing wonders for MMS. Love Dad