Saturday, January 24, 2015

Thanks For Your Prayers: TWR CMD

Thank You For Your Prayers
Karen and I THANK YOU for your prayerful involvement in our completion of Trans World Radio's Candidate MEDIA Days (CMD) Thursday and Friday. We felt your prayers, we needed your prayers, and we walked in the strength of your prayers.

The Scope Of TWR's Ministry Boggles Our Middle-Aged Minds
We can't say enough good things about TWR's candidate process, about the way we were treated and cared for over our time of immersion in their corporate culture, or about the evangelical outreach God enables them to provide (to a potential audience of 4 billion people) through radio and mass media. The scope of their ministry leaves us speechless, excited, and thankful that they're even considering us for possible inclusion in the Kingdom work they've faithfully performed since 1954.

What's Next? More Waiting! More Praying...
It will be at least two to three more weeks before our final assessments are summarized and the Candidate Review Committee can reconvene to determine whether or not to appointment us as TWR missionaries.

Until then, we wait, we pray, we rest in God's promises!

"I have called you back from the ends of the Earth, saying, 'You are my servant.' For I have chosen you and will not throw you away. Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:9-10 (NLT)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for guidance for you future! Love Dad & Jane

Keith said...

Thanks, Dad & Jane!

Doug Crice said...

I'm a great believer in radio. I would guess that you could take a million dollars to China and buy one million solar powered radios tuned to just one frequency, drop them in Mulsim lands and reach those people cheaply.

Keith said...

Doug, what you just described is already happening. TWR transmitters are, and have been blasting the Gospel into the Islamic World and radios are being distributed (as well as sim cards for phones and all kinds of other techno-goodies)! TWR is all over that kind of stuff and has been since 1954...we are so excited to even be considered for possible service with them. We met with TWR's President during the eval and he said there's NEVER been a better time to reach the Islamic world with the Gospel! And radio, as old school as it may seem, is still the most effective and most "secure" way to get The Word out!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you in this decision!
"You guide me with your counsel...you hold me by my right hand....you go before me..." Psalm 73:23-24

Carol