Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Hangar Still-Life Photographs

 I'm in the middle of five trips to Ohio to help prepare for a seminar October 7-8. It's been awhile since I've had so many opportunities to take some snapshots in the hangar. I've selected some still life shots that caught my eye. I hope you enjoy them.

Airplane

Apprentice

Drill Bit Index

Solitude

Valve Grind

Thanks for your friendship, encouragement, gifts and prayers that make you part of this amazing process of preparing people and planes for worldwide missionary service.

3 comments:

SoCal Ma said...

Interesting....but "Solitude" was my favorite. Pondering God's amazing world no doubt :>)

Adrian Rose said...

Detail, purpose, vision, it’s got the love of God all over it!

Doug Crice said...

I'm surprised to see a cabin-class twin. Surely they don't take this into short dirt strips in the jungle.