Monday, December 1, 2008

Gertjan Gets Into His Work

We're back to a full and busy hangar again now that Thanksgiving is over. The guys are really focused on the Moody 182 project. Flaps are being fabricated, floor panels are going in, landing gear is being prepped and installed, the nose bowl repair is almost complete, control panel work has begun, and testing the wings for fuel leaks should happen this week.

Here are two pictures of Gertjan getting into his work fabricating a flap for the 182.


At My Desk
Me? I had my head buried in my computer most of today working on emails, recruiting, candidate supervision, tracking charts, monthly reports, editing newsletters and, when away from my desk, taking photos down on the hangar floor. Bob and I did meet for about an hour as well.

With the snow blowing sideways by the window for most of the day, having my head buried in my computer wasn't necessarily all bad. I did change my desktop photo to a warm, sunny, surf scene.

Thanks
Thanks for your continued visits to the blog, your prayers, and your gifts in support of our work with MMS. Please feel free to share our blog with your friends. It's always fun to learn of new visitors!

2 comments:

Ralph and Brenda said...

That was quick newsletter delivery!!! We got ours today. Tanner was so cutte! (You and Karen were too of course) Ralph commented on what a busy life you lead--I'm glad to hear of down-time you take to refresh!

Keith said...

Hey R&B,

Yes, it was so nice to take a few hours out of our schedule to relax in Amish country. Glad you liked the newsletter and think we're cute.