Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We're Doing Well & Staying Out of Trouble

We're all doing well out here in Coshocton, Ohio. I'm just finishing a round of chemo-creme treatment on my forehead which is a bit discomforting, but I'm now on the healing side of the process, which is nice.

Karen had a great weekend in Pennsylvania with her family and seems to have fought off the migraine headache that had been lurking for several days (Praise the Lord!).

Tucker and Tanner are still living a dog's life and never cease to be overly excited whenever we come home. Our evening "Couch Time" together is one of Tucker and Tanner's favorite parts of the day second only to breakfast time, snack time, and getting dog biscuits every time we leave the house. Sometimes we're not all that sure whether they're happier when we leave or if they're happier when we come home!

Karen and I will administer the first part of Pre-Service Orientation to the newest MMS family tomorrow. I'll continue the orientation on Friday while Karen shifts over to work for the MMS accounting department.

We're both discipling individuals from our church, we have at least seven more weeks leading the young adult Sunday school class through a study of Grace Walk, and I'm still playing drums for the worship team. Karen just finished her latest shift singing on the worship team.

It's prayer meeting and worship team practice this evening!

I'll see what I can do about taking some photos...

Thanks for paying and praying so that we can serve. It's a privilege to serve as your missionaries.

No comments: