Saturday, May 15, 2010

On Vacation

Hello Everyone,

Blogging will be a bit uncertain over the next week as we're on vacation and won't have regular internet connection. We're in Virginia right now visiting with Karen's sister and brother-in-law. We leave for Kitty Hawk, NC tomorrow morning to visit with friends from PA who have a time share down there. Tim and Michele are watching Tucker and Tanner back in Coshocton. Perfect weather here right now, though it was really hot and humid yesterday.

I did bring my surfboard. In our three previous trips (the first being our honeymoon in 2002), there have only been surfable waves for one day. I'm not too confident I'll find any this trip, but if any waves do arrive, Lord willing I'll be able to enjoy one or two. As I've only surfed a handful of times over the last fifteen years, I won't have much endurance...or recognizable ability but I would enjoy getting wet.

Thanks for following our blog and praying for our ministry.

No comments: