Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting Ready for our Trip to PA

I'm primarily working from home this week, though I was up at MMS tonight and will be there for part of the morning tomorrow. And now that I think of it, I'll probably be up there for a while on Thursday pulling our display material together. Karen and I are preparing for a trip to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We leave this Friday to take part in a weekend missions conference at Grace Church at Willow Valley and will stay on through the 29th.

I spent the day following up on financial appeals sent out earlier, organizing new appeals, updating information, catching up on communication, and working with Karen to set appointments and coordinate calendars with current supporters, family, friends, and prospective supporters.

If everything goes as planned this week, I'll get some other appeals in the mail, develop new PowerPoint presentation or two, write some thank you notes, and wrap my head around incorporating some of the recent MMS video footage into the presentations. I also need to produce a few more ministry portfolios to have on hand.

So, if you're in the Lancaster, PA area and would like to learn more about how you can partner with us in preparing people and planes for worldwide mission service, please leave a comment or send an email so we can schedule some time together.

We look forward to returning to PA, reconnecting with everyone we can in the time we have, and sharing about our ministry with MMS Aviation.

No comments: