Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Karen's Through Cincinnati

Karen's through Cincinnati (three hours SW of here) and headed toward Columbus. I'm busy getting the guest rooms ready for Brenda, Karen's sister, and Rebecca, Karen's niece. A few minutes ago I finished my last meal of hot dogs (Ball Park All Beef on whole wheat/oatmeal bread w/Miracle Whip, Heinz 57, and Tabasco Sauce; chips (Lay's Classic); and a Dr. Thunder (budget Dr. Pepper) for a while (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). Tucker and Tanner are curled up together watching me scoot around the house. I'm ready for some home cookin beyond the micro-wave and tube steaks!

Most of the severe thunderstorms have moved east into PA so Karen & Brenda shouldn't have any real weather to deal with as they finish out their long road trip.

Gotta go finish the guest rooms...

No comments: