Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wonderful Weather In Ohio

We're having wonderful weather right now. Karen might think 86 is a bit on the warm side, but I think 30 degrees is a bit on the cold side so we kind of average our seasons out. She likes winter, I like summer. She likes to shovel snow, I'd rather mow grass. She likes to bundle up and have a fire, I like shorts and flip flops and ice tea on the deck. We're quite the team.

Ah yes, the weather. I could drone on about it for several more paragraphs (this is like the BEST weather to ride my bike in. 60 degrees on the way in and 80+ on the way home. Ahhh.....) but photos might be more interesting for you. I just took these shots a few minutes ago.

The MMS hangar complex looking northeast with Hangar C in the back.

Here's the main building looking into Hangar B. The admin wing is on the left.
This is taken from the opposite angle from the photo above.

Looking north up the taxiway to Runway 22.

The "Heart Trees" over one of the fairways of Hilltop Golf Course which is right below the threshold to Runway 4. Karen and I noticed these last evening when we were up at the airport letting Tucker and Tanner have a good run.

Hey, Honey, have I told you lately that I love you? Well, I do love you!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love you back My Dear!