Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Quick Post on Wednesday Evening

Just time for a quick post between arriving home from the mission, dinner being served, and heading off to prayer meeting and worship team practice...

I spent most of my day completing the two PowerPoint presentations I was working on for one of the mission families. Karen was in working on receipting and took care of some HR tasks for me. It's still cloudy and cold (25 degrees as I type)...we had some "freezing drizzle" today. Freezing drizzle? Now THAT'S Coshocton for you...winter storm warning in effect starting tomorrow afternoon.

Karen's in the kitchen making fresh scratch biscuits to go with the vegetable soup she made yesterday. There are definite advantages to being married!
Scratch biscuits!

Wonderful biscuits!

Well, with the biscuits done we're ready to get dinner underway...I wish you could smell those biscuits!

No comments: