Saturday, January 23, 2010

So Much For Photos in Friday's Post

Friday was a lot like Thursday which was a lot like...the rest of the previous days of the week in that I was working at home, pounding the computer keyboard, updating and upgrading support raising materials for our use this year. I know I hinted at actually having photos in yesterday's post, but since I didn't blog on Friday...no photos. And, no photos today because Saturday was a lot like Friday which was a lot like Thursday...and I pretty much spent the entire day on the computer again.

With the eternal overcast contentedly settled back over Coshocton, the gray haze under the gray clouds above the muddy, soft grass and dirt, bare trees, and damp streets and paths there isn't much to take photos of.

Tucker did make it out for a walk with Karen and I took Tanner out for our regular loop. At dinner this evening (Karen made taco salad) we realized the dogs are going to be 7 years old this year. It doesn't seem possible that they're already middle-aged. But then again, it doesn't seem possible that Karen and I are middle-aged.

I'll be back at the mission on Monday.

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you all! Love Dad