Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Moody 182 Fuselage is Moved to Hangar C: Part 2

While the trip didn't really take two days, here's the second part of moving the Moody 182 into Hangar C.

Gertjan & Scott approach Hangar C.

Entering Hangar C through the roll-up door.

Rolling the fuselage into the paint booth.

The fuselage is in position for painting.

While all this airplane work has been going on, I've been pretty much held in or around my office with meetings and various projects and tasks. Sometimes it seems like my missionary world consists only of Dwight's office, Mary's office, Bob's office, the receipting room, the conference room, and my own office. I do look forward to tomorrow afternoon when I'll meet in the conference room with my Candidate Evaluation Team (Karen, Dana, Cathy, and Lisa) to get ready for the MMS Aviation 2009 Candidate Evaluation Season. I anticipate at least four candidate evaluations this year with the first scheduled for March 2-6. Tomorrow morning I'll be glued to the computer developing documents, updating forms, handling emails, and doing a bit of recruiting. Tomorrow evening is prayer meeting and worship team practice.

How's your week coming along?

No comments: