Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Settling Back Into the Routine

We haven't forgotten about you! We're just settling back into the regular routine after our vacation and things are a bit hectic right now (at home and at the mission). I should have the time tomorrow evening to post some photos and bring everyone back up to speed on everything that's going on. I haven't even had much time to be on facebook the past three days.

I actually needed to leave MMS a few minutes early this afternoon so I could get home while it was still warm enough and light enough to paint the bare framing around our new garage door! Rain's coming and I just had a one hour window to get the wood sealed. Then it was eat, head off to church at 6:00, and we're just back from prayer meeting and worship team practice (10:00) and we need to call it a night.

Have a great day and, Lord willing, I'll be back to regular posting tomorrow evening. Thanks for your patience and your prayers!

No comments: