Friday, May 9, 2008

Encouragement

I came home this afternoon, checked the mail, and found an envelope from our home church in Grass Valley, California. There was a wonderful note inside. It was scribed in pencil on three ring binder paper, in a wonderful mix of printed and cursive hand writting, by a young lady who must have been at the presentation I made at AWANA during our visit in California. I've included the content of the note so you can share in our blessing:

"Dear Keith,

Thank you for coming and teaching us about planes and MMS Aviation. I think it's neat how you make planes. My name is Ashley and I'm in third grade and I love butterflies. I really loved your speech. And I'm eight. I'll be nine in May 26th.

Love,

Ashley"

Is that cool or what? That's like a total encouragement to me and Karen. We praise the Lord for our little sister, Ashley, and how the Lord chose to use her to minister to us. Will you praise the Lord for her too?

No comments: