Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Evening Update

Karen's foot is improving and my cold has moved from throat, to head, to chest so we're in the home stretch on that one. Friday I felt so bad I stayed home from the shop and basically slept on the couch all day. This morning I felt a lot better and so went ahead and took care of the yard work this afternoon. Handled part of the business side of our ministry this morning...tracked support, updated information, wrote some note cards, and worked to clear the top of my desk.

We're having perfect weather today with more of the same tomorrow. Memorial Day is supposed to be rainy. Next week I'll oversee the in-hangar evaluation of Ben & Caroline Fisher. We're hosting them for dinner Monday evening.

Subway Sandwiches for dinner tonight.

The dogs have made it known they are ready to watch a movie.

Gotta go.

No comments: