Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Video Link?

I'm trying out something new which is always a scary venture with me and technology. I shot some video of Hangar A today, uploaded it to YouTube and am now trying to link to it. If you want to take a chance, and have a high speed connection click, here for a quick look at the aircraft projects in the front Hangar.

If you have a dial-up connection the file size, even though it's short clip, is around 12 mb.

Let me know how it works for you and what you think about it.

2 comments:

chocolatechic said...

I'm not sure with blogger, but I am almost positive that you can insert the youtube video into your actual blog post.

I just went and looked and this is what you do....

Just click the YouTube tab on WriteToMyBlog and you can search for videos to insert. You can also preview the videos before inserting. Once inserted you can right click on the video and edit its settings.

Keith said...

Thanks, chocolatechick. I'll have to give that a try. I'm just concerned that imbedding the video will cause headaches for those still operating with a dial-up connection.