Friday, July 31, 2009

The Cats Next Door

If you recall, earlier in the week I told you I (Karen) was taking care of the Obarow's kitties while they are at OshKosh. Frankie has been hiding under the bed since day one when I come and the only way I get to see her is if I go up and lay down beside the bed and lift the bed skirt. She didn't care to come out or to be petted.

Frankie got her name because of her pretty blue eyes

Well, yesterday Frankie's "love tank" must have run dry because she started coming down to see me! Now she comes each time I go over to visit and likes to be snuggled on....just a little. Being the senior kitty in the house she lets the kittens know when they get out of line.

Here are another couple of shots of the kittens.

Lucy loves to play and roll around

Herbie watches the neighborhood from the sofa top

Frankie gets a good stretch

Come home soon Tim & 'Chele! The kitties miss you and we do too.

No comments: