Monday, August 3, 2009

CT Scan Today at 1:00

Well, it's been something of a physical roller coaster the past two weeks. Since having to leave MMS because of pain in my right hip and knee back on July 17th, there've been a couple good days (Friday and Saturday morning were nearly pain free) and a bunch of not-so good days. Right now I'm flat on my back again doing the wobble-hobble when required to move from Point A to Point B. For some reason the pain pills seem less effective than they were last week.

The bright spot is I'm scheduled for my second CT scan this afternoon. Lord willing, there'll be something the doctors can see in the scan so that we can come up with a plan.

Karen continues to be the perfect nurse. Tanner is concerned and lays at my feet when I'm downstairs (the dogs aren't allowed upstairs). He's very quiet and just stares at me and wants to be close. Tucker? She's wherever there's a chance of food.

Thanks for praying. Lord willing, we'll know more soon.

No comments: