Thursday, August 7, 2008

Keith & Bob

The Senior Management Team meeting went well. It's always fun to get all five of us in the same room and then close the doors for three hours. Ha. Actually there is a lot of laughter, kidding, and appreciation that goes on during our meetings. The SMT consists of Dwight, CEO; Mary, Director of Office Administration; Tim, Production Manager; Bob, Training Manager; and me, the HR guy. I did present my report on our England trip this afternoon.

God has truly blessed MMS with a diverse and close-knit leadership team that works well together and has a unified heart for glorifying the Lord through the ministry of MMS.

Here's a picture of me (on the left) and Bob (on the right). Bob's our Training Manager. Bob and I work closely together in
our admin roles and it's not uncommon for our responsibilities to overlap as situations require. Bob was in mission service for nearly twenty years in Alaska before joining MMS five years ago with his wife Lisa, and son David. Bob's a pilot and a mechanic and has a theological degree as well as one in Christian counseling. We sometimes call him "Pastor Bob" because part of his role is related to member care and he makes it so easy to sit down and to talk to him. He's a good listener.

Me? I'm a good talker. And I point my finger real well. That's why we need Bob. He balances Keith. Pray for Bob!

No comments: