Friday, August 15, 2008

Video Struggle

Well, I'd hoped to just post up some video today but after literally uploading, embedding, and waiting for it to appear for most of the day...it has yet to appear in the blog.

YouTube failed me twice and my little 50 second video has now taken over three hours to "process" through Blogger and has yet to "finish."

We'll I'm finished. I think I'll start a DVD and call it a night.

As an update: Karen's safely in PA and having a great visit with her cousin and Aunt.

The dogs and I are doing well in Karen's absence. The weather is great and I'm really enjoying riding my bike to the hangar.

The video I'd hoped to imbed was of Josh and Scott working on the Moody Aviation Cessna 182 project. If you'd like to visit YouTube to see the clip, click HERE.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

chocolatechic said...

I am so sorry you had such difficulties.

I had the same problem yesterday.

I told my readers to use their imagination. Your better than I.