Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Report is Finished

I wrapped up my formal report on our trip to England this afternoon! Now it's catch the last typos, give it a final edit, and head for the photocopier first thing tomorrow morning to assemble copies for the Senior Management Team meeting tomorrow afternoon. The body of the report finished out at twelve pages with fifteen pages of related documentation.

Karen gave it a read this evening after prayer meeting while I practiced with the worship team for Sunday's service. She caught some things I missed, made some editing recommendations, and brought up some additional points to consider. She's a great editor for me.

So, I'll spend tomorrow morning preparing for the afternoon's meeting, tomorrow afternoon IS the meeting. I expect to spend Friday typing up the minutes from our meeting. Monday I'll probably wrap up the minutes and finish the HR portion of Paul Jones' orientation for service. Along with all that, I need to follow-up on two months of recruiting contacts and begin to assimilate and analyze the MAF materials to see how Karen and I can best utilize them with future MAF personnel.

Karen ran out to Zanesville today to pick up the MMS August GroundCrew newsletter from the print shop. It looks really good. Be watching for it later this month! Lord willing we'll have our own personal newsletter out in the mail soon as well.

Thanks for making our ministry possible through your prayers and gifts. Please tell your friends about our blog. The more the merrier!

No comments: