Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There I Was Trying To Do My Job

I'd prioritized recruiting the past two days and there I was hard at recruiting this morning around 11:30 when I heard what started as a conversation between two women outside my office. Then it was four women and and then five women in conversation and (as conversation always does when four or more women gather together) it quickly deteriorated into into this cackling and laughing and hilarity that began to intrude on my serious world of man-work.

I was about to end all the frivolity when I realized The Head Cackler was my beautiful bride! Well, how can SHE be wrong in her cackling? So, instead of being the bad guy, I chose to be the good guy and took the picture of the five MMS women who inspired my morning. Here they are:

From left to right: Rena, wife of Dwight our CEO; Karen, my beautiful bride; Lisa, wife of Bob our Training Manager; Mary our Director of Office Administration and wife of Dennis our Chief Inspector; and Deborah, wife of Dale one of our Team Leaders.

And while it may not have been quite as bad as I made it sound, when these five ladies get together--you just have to stand back and let the adventure begin!

3 comments:

Dennis 'N Mary said...

Good save on the "cackling" comment.

Ralph and Brenda said...

What a wise man you've become!!! (I agree....good save! -B

Dean B. said...

Glad you weren't the bad guy Keith. Did you eventually get your work accomplished?