Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Good Day, The 182 Flies, And A Garden Comes Out

Health Update
My second half-day in a row at MMS went very well. This weekend I plan to try my leg driving and, Lord willing, I'll be back on the road Monday headed up the hill to MMS for the regular 7:30 AM start time for the first time in a month! Right now I' m feeling a little bit stronger each day as the exercises continue to build muscle tone.

I do plan to continue half-days next week and then to initiate longer days as able starting on the 31st. Also on the 31st, I'll be overseeing a week of candidate evaluation/orientation.

The Moody 182 Flies at MMS
A major milestone occurred today at MMS. After two years of restoration, Moody Aviation's Cessna 182 RG returned to the sky!

The Moody 182 takes off!

If you'd like to see all the pictures over on today's MMS blog, and learn a little more of the story, click here.

A Garden Comes Out
With the end of the green beans, yellow squash, and cucumbers Karen spent a few minutes this afternoon cleaning out the vegetable garden.

Karen and the vegetable garden.

So much for the yellow squash.

But there's still tomatoes and peppers in the salsa patch (until tomorrow!)

No comments: