Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hip & Knee Pain Returns, Tucker Gets A Buzz

Well, I had something of a setback in the healing process related to my pulled leg muscle. Not sure about much, just that Saturday was a good day, Sunday was all right, Monday I was sore and today I'm hurting again. While I don't think I'm doing anything, evidently I'm doing too much and whatever we gained on Saturday I seem to have given back. Okay. We're not out of the woods yet.

Maybe half-days at MMS are all I can handle. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Sitting, which is what I do all day at work, seems to put the most stress on the muscle. Jolly. Oh well, we'll work something out.

While I was lying on the couch this afternoon alternating the heating pad and ice pack on the injured leg, Karen took Tucker outside to give her a front-porch grooming.




Tucker's now cooler, as summer in Ohio just became much warmer.

No comments: