Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Released to Limited Service

While we have yet to receive a diagnosis for my hip and knee pain, the chiropractor has released me to return to MMS on an "as able" basis starting tomorrow. Praise the Lord!

Though still taking the maximum pain relievers to make it through the day and night, my mobility has increased and the pain appears to have stabilized to the point I can return to the mission for light duty. The last two chiropractor appointments have been very beneficial.

Lord willing, I'll work my way back into a full-time routine over the next week or so. We'll see how my body responds.

I just talked with our doctor's office and they confirmed my scan results had just arrived from the hospital. Doc Miller will review the report after her rounds this evening and give me a call tomorrow with the results and her recommendations.

Thanks for your continued prayers.

Stay tuned...

No comments: