Friday, August 7, 2009

Health Update and Newlsetter Production

Health Update
I was blessed by a great appointment with both my chiropractor and massage therapist today. We're making progress to be sure. To make a long story short, at this point we're leaning (no pun intended) more toward the diagnosis of a severe pull of the sartorius in my right leg instead of a pinched nerve. The sartorius is the largest muscle in the body and connects the knee to the pelvis. With our doctor providing the pain management resources, my chiro getting everything aligned, and my massage therapist working the muscle to release points...Karen and I are very confident that we'll have this whipped over the next few weeks. I had another great day at the shop. I still need help tying my shoes...but I can get around now much better than I could nineteen days ago! Wow.

Thanks for your continued prayers as there's still a ways yet to go.

August 2009 Coshocton Flyer
We're up at the mission as I write this. Karen gave me a break from helping with newsletter production so I could work on the blog. Yes, that's right. It's Friday night in Coshocton and we're up at the mission copying and folding our latest Coshocton Flyer newsletter. Once we're done we may head over to Long John Silver's for a whale of a good time and turn the evening into another classic "date night" by wandering around the Odd Lots store for a bit.

Newsletter production in high gear.

Can you handle the excitement?

3 comments:

Ralph and Brenda said...

So I could have been keeping up with all that's going on in the Dodson household by visting this site more often!!!! Then I wouldn't have had to talk to you and "feel" your pain. Pain is just no the same on paper--it's much easier to bear (or is that "bare"? My hubby isn't here to ask.) The Hultin household is thankful you're feeling better and making progress! Keep it up!

Keith said...

Hello Brenda, yes if it were more convenient for you to access the internet I'm sure you'd be a regular reader. But if it means NOT receiving your wonderful encouraging phone calls, I'd rather receive your calls. Remember, you can always move to Coshocton and start the First National Bank of Ralph.

Ralph and Brenda said...

That does have a ring to it (a weird one!)....and what fun it would be to be near you guys!