Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Hip and Knee Pain is Gone & Salsa Appears!

Karen and I are rejoicing over the fact that all my hip and knee pain is gone! Thank you so much for your prayers.

We knew yesterday's visits with the chiropractor and massage therapist were helpful but we had no idea how helpful until this morning. Yesterday I was consuming 4,000mgs of pain relievers. Today, I haven't had one pill since 6AM this morning. Wahoo!

When I woke up this morning my leg felt the worse it'd felt in the last couple of days...I figured it was the aftermath of all the activity at MMS and the two appointments. But that's okay, we were convinced the healing process had commenced. So I hobbled around for about thirty minutes and the leg started to loosen and the pain started to decrease and now my right hip and knee are like they'd never hurt at all! Thank you, Lord!

Thank you Dr. Snyder (chiropractor). Thank you Mike Stiers (massage therapist). Thank each of you for all your prayers! Your prayers have been answered in full!

I have full mobility, no pain, and am pain reliever free. Amen? Amen!

Not only that, but we made our first batch of Karen's 2009 Side Street Salsa today. If you'd like to see the photos, click here.

The first batch of Karen's 2009 Side Street Salsa!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Hooray! No pain AND salsa - a VERY good day!

Keith said...

A very good day indeed...

Ralph and Brenda said...

What wonderful news!!!! We're thankful with you!