Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dog Blog #1

Welcome to Dog Blog #1. And it's about time, I might add. I've been on Keith's case for weeks to be part of his blog team. I mean, after writing page two of his newsletter for four years, why shouldn't I be blogging as well? Sometimes it takes an inordinate amount of canine patience to live with a pair of humans. You know what I mean, Vern?

As an introduction to those of you who might not know us from the newsletter, Tucker Sue and I are brother and sister. We're Cocker Spaniels. Tucker Sue is on the left in the photo and I, Tanner Lou, am the suave and debonair fellow on the right. She wears a red collar, I wear a blue one. Our shots are up to date and we're street-legal with the appropriate tags. Good to go in sun, rain, or snow you might say. We recently received our Spring haircuts.

We share the house with another dog, Hope. She's a Black Lab-Great Dane mix who was living here when we moved in. We call Hope, "The Queen" because she's older than we are, keeps us in line, and lets us know when we break the rules.

I'll write more about Hope in future dog blogs.

As far as keeping you up to date, Tucker and I have finally gotten Keith and Karen settled down and in something of a routine again after their two month trip to California. It hasn't been easy, but they're finally going to bed on time, sleeping the night through, and giving us the appropriate attention and obedience we've become accustomed to.

As far as humans go, we didn't do too bad.

No comments: