Friday, April 11, 2008

Straw Report and Coshocton Flyer Update

Well the rain finally came and the straw in the dog's yard stayed in the dog's yard! Those are both good things.

Karen is up in Cleveland today taking part in a women's conference with one of her friends. I'm home taking part in getting our Coshocton Flyer newsletter ready to mail. Producing and mailing the Coshocton Flyer is a team effort between Karen, the dogs, and me. I write the first page, Tanner usua
lly writes the second page, and I make the photo copies. Karen prepares each of the 500 envelopes with return address, mailing label, and a postage stamp. Then she and I work together to place the newsletters into the envelopes while the dogs take care of any mistakes we make.

Logistically, publishing the Coshocton Flyer is like sending Christmas cards three times a year, every year. Personally, it's one of the best methods we have to keep you involved in our lives and involved with our ministry (in addition to blogging!).

Look for the latest Coshocton Flyer coming soon to a mailbox near you.

Nice flowers, eh? They're for Karen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog - look forward to seeing what you and Karen, and the dogs are up to each day. I also have a blog, and you have inspired me to blog more frequently. Come by for a visit: http://tklawlers.blogspot.com/