Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane (Tomorrow)

Another "Good Morning" to you from Grass Valley, California. This will the final GM from GV this trip as this evening I'll stay with friends in PV (Penn Valley) and then head to Sacramento Airport in the morning (Thanks, Rod & Jane).

This time tomorrow I'll be on the road toward the airport. I'm scheduled to depart on Northwest's noon flight to Minneapolis and then hop the 6:40 to Columbus arriving back in Karen's arms (she'll be waiting for me at the security gate) somewhere around 9:30 PM. That will make my canine reunion with the missionary mutts sometime between 11-11:30. Coshocton is about 70 miles East, and a bit north, of Columbus, Ohio.

Things are going to get busy for me as soon as I upload this post and I'm unsure if I'll be able to post again until after I'm home. It'll depend on wi-fi connections, computer configuration issues, and time. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for hanging-out with me.
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Ralph and Brenda said...

Welcome home, Keith! We're thankful for a safe and blessed reunion for you and Karen.